1. Privacy information
1-1 When a person who uses this service (hereinafter referred to as "user") registers for use, we will register privacy information necessary for business such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. In addition, transaction records including user's privacy information and information related to payment will be sent to our affiliated companies (SNIFF JAPAN Co., Ltd., The CKB International Logistics (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd., Hangzhou THE CKB Supply Chain Co., Ltd., Hangzhou Asahi link) (including, but not limited to Clothing Co., Ltd., hereinafter referred to as "affiliated companies") and partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc., hereinafter referred to as "partners"); ), etc.
2-2 Privacy information means the following "personal information" and "history information and attribute information".
(1) “Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, address, telephone number, contact information and other related records. It refers to information that can identify a specific individual by description, etc.
(2) “History information and attribute information” refers to information other than the “personal information” specified above, including the services you used, the products you purchased, the history of the pages and advertisements you viewed, and the history of the user. Keywords searched, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address of the user, cookie information, location information, device identification information, credit card information, e-mail address, etc.
2. Purpose of collecting and using private information
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses private information are as follows.
2-1 In order for users to view and modify their registered information and view usage status, registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used, products purchased and the purpose of describing information related to those charges, etc.
2-2 Purpose of using contact information such as name and address when using e-mail addresses to notify and contact users, to send products to users and to contact users as necessary
2-3 Purpose of using information such as name, address, and telephone number to verify the identity of the user
2-4 Purpose of displaying payment information such as product name and quantity purchased, type and period of service used, billing amount, name, address, etc., in order to bill the user.
2-5 In order to make it easier for users to enter data, we display information registered with our company on the input screen, and provide it to other services offered by third parties (affiliated companies and partner companies) based on user instructions.
2-7 Purpose of using contact information, information necessary for our company to provide services to users, such as inquiry details and billing information, service usage status of users, etc.to respond to inquiries from users
2-8 Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
3. Acquisition and use of history information and attribute information
3-2 We do not recognize history information and attribute information as personal information because they are not information that can identify a specific individual. However, history information and attribute information managed together with information that can identify a specific individual will be treated as personal information.
3-3 We may create statistical data based on the provided privacy information in a format that does not allow identification of specific individuals. Regarding the use of such statistical data that does not identify individuals, we shall be able to use it without any restrictions, including providing it inside and outside the company.
4. Management of personal information
Persons engaged in work that manages and uses personal information at the Company shall strictly manage the personal information of users and protect personal information in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, leakage, falsification, etc. of personal information. We will pay sufficient attention to the handling of personal information and strive to do so.
5. Provision of privacy information to third parties
Regarding the third party provision or disclosure of our privacy information, we will do as follows.
5-1 Information may be provided only when the user's consent has been obtained after specifying the destination and content of the information provided. However, in the following cases, we may provide privacy information without the user's consent to the extent that it does not violate the law.
• When the company determines that there is a risk of harming a third party
• When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, improve public health, or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain prior consent
• When cooperating with a national agency, a local public entity, or a person entrusted by them to perform an act based on laws and regulations, and asking for consent may hinder the performance of that act.
• When disclosure of privacy information is requested by a bar association, a consumer center, or an organization with equivalent authority.
• When disclosure or provision is permitted by law
• When entrusting part or all of the privacy information handling business within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
• When providing privacy information in conjunction with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons, and when it is handled within the scope of the purpose of use before the succession
• When providing to a third party for the purpose of distributing or displaying advertisements of our company, affiliated companies, or third parties
• When providing product information to third parties in order to distribute or display product information within services provided by our company, affiliated companies, or third parties
5-2 In the following cases, our company will not be responsible for providing private information to a third party.
• When a person other than the user discloses identification information (ID, password, etc.)
• When the user provides and uses privacy information on an external site operated by a third party company linked from our site.
6. Shared use of privacy information
The Company will jointly use private information among affiliated companies to the extent necessary to achieve "2. Purpose of collecting and using private information." The Company shall be responsible for management of shared use of privacy information. Please refer to https://www.theckb.com for information for our company's address and representative.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
When the user requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the user. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect.
7-1 When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the user or a third party
7-2 When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business
7-3 Other cases that violate laws and regulations notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and attribute information will not be disclosed.
8. Correction and deletion of personal information
8-1 If the user's own personal information held by the Company is incorrect information, the user may request the Company to correct or delete the personal information in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company.
8-2 If the Company receives a request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, the Company will correct or delete the relevant personal information and notify the user.
9. Suspension of use of personal information
When user asks The Company to stop using or delete personal information due to personal information usage beyond scope of use or personal information obtained in an unjustified way, we will conduct a necessary investigation, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information, etc., and notify the user. However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend use of personal information, etc., due to a large amount of expenses, alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of users if necessary.