Chapter 1 General Rules
Article 1 (Purpose)
According to the customer's order, THE CKB mainly provides a service (hereinafter referred to as "this service") to purchase products on the online shopping site designated by the Company such as Taobao and 1688.com (alibaba.com) (hereinafter referred to as the "sales site") sold by the seller (hereinafter referred to as "shop") on behalf of the buyer, inspect the product, and deliver it to the customer.
Article 2 (Compliance with various rules)
Our company may stipulate separate terms and conditions regarding the use of THE CKB. In that case, it is a condition of use that you agree to the terms. Please read each rule carefully and comply with it.
Chapter 2 Members
Article 3 (Member Registration)
1. Customers who wish to become members (hereinafter referred to as "registration applicants") shall complete the membership registration procedure using the prescribed registration form, and the individual or corporation approved by the Company shall be designated as THE CKB member (hereinafter referred to as "member"). Membership registration procedures must be performed by the person who wishes to register, and registration by proxy is not permitted.
2. Applicants for registration shall provide us with true and accurate information regarding themselves when registering as members.
3. If the Company determines that it is inappropriate to approve a person who wishes to register as a member, the Company may not allow the person to register as a member. In addition, even after approving membership registration, if the Company deems it inappropriate, it may cancel the approval for membership registration or forcibly deprive the member of membership. Even if the member registration is not approved, or if the approval is canceled or the membership is forcibly stripped, the Company shall not disclose the reason and shall not be obliged to explain the reason.
4. The member shall pay the membership fee, which depends on each the package plan, to the Company by the method specified in Article 10 in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
Article 4 (Account)
1. The Company will provide the member with an ID and password (hereinafter referred to as "account") necessary for using the service.
2. Members shall use and manage their accounts at their own responsibility and shall not transfer or lend their accounts to third parties etc..
3. In the event of account theft or unauthorized use by a third party, the member shall immediately notify the Company and follow the Company's instructions.
4. If the Company confirms by the prescribed method that the account entered by the member when using the service matches the registered one, the Company will deem that the account has been used by the member, and the account will not be stolen or used illegally. Even if a person other than a member is using it due to other circumstances, we will not be responsible for any damage caused by this.
5. If a member illegally uses a third party's account and damages the third party or our company, the member shall be responsible for compensating for the damage caused by this.
Article 5 (Registration Information, Privacy)
2. If there is any change or error in the member information, the member shall promptly change or correct the member information using the prescribed form so that it always reflects true and accurate content. We are not responsible for any disadvantages or damages caused by failure to register such changes or corrections, such as notifications or non-arrival of products due to failure to make such changes or corrections.
3. The Company may delete member information if it is recognized that there has been false registration, change or correction of member information.
4. Members consent to the use of programs (including but not limited to cookies, etc., hereinafter referred to as "programs"; the same shall apply hereinafter) that identify and recognize members when the Company provides services. You shall use the service after The member may refuse the use of the program by the Company, but if the member refuses the use of the program by the Company or uses the service in a way that is not suitable for the conditions of use of the program or the environment, part of the service you agree in advance that there may be cases where you cannot use it, and even in this case, we will not take any responsibility.
Article 6 (Notice to Members)
1. Notifications, etc. from the Company to members will be sent by e-mail, posted on THE CKB, or by other methods prescribed by the Company.
2. In the event that the Company has sent a notice by e-mail, the member shall be deemed to have received the notice from the Company at the time when the e-mail reaches the member or 24 hours after the e-mail was sent by the Company, whichever comes first. You agree in advance that in this case, the Company shall not be held responsible even if the mail does not arrive or is delayed due to problems such as the mail server used by the member.
3. The Company shall be able to deliver e-mails that it deems necessary for the operation of the service, regardless of the member's wishes. The member agrees in advance that the delivery of such e-mails cannot be stopped at the member's request.
Article 7 (Withdrawal, etc.)
1. If a member wishes to withdraw from membership, he or she shall notify the Company, and upon receipt of such request, the Company will carry out the withdrawal procedures, and upon completion of such procedures, the membership will be withdrawn.
2. If the company determines that the member has one of the following circumstances, the company may suspend the member's use of the service, change the member's account or forcibly cancel the member's membership without prior notice. In this case, the company may cancel all pending orders. The company is not responsible for any losses suffered by members as a result.
1) When there is an act that violates laws and regulations or these Terms
2) When it is necessary to ensure the security of the member, such as when there are more than a certain number of login failures.
3) If the account is used illegally, such as transferring or lending the account to a third party
4) In case of neglecting various payment obligations to the Company
5) If the member cannot be contacted for more than one year
6) Other cases deemed appropriate by the Company
3. Even if the Company suspends the member's use of the service, changes the member's account, or forcibly removes the member's membership based on the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be obligated to explain the reason to the member.
4. If a member withdraws from membership, etc., they will be unable to use their account and THE CKB service immediately. If a member owes a debt to the company before withdrawing from membership, etc., the debt will not be wiped out, and the member should immediately repay the debt to the company.
Chapter 3 Product Purchasing Agent
Article 8 (Establishment of contract, etc.)
1. When a customer orders a product by THE CKB, it is assumed that(契约成立-客户委托直行便从商家进行该商品代采买) the customer has applied for a contract to outsource the purchase of the product (including inspection work and delivery) from shops at that time. When it becomes clear that the Company has accepted the application, the consignment contract shall be concluded under the terms of the transaction stated in THE CKB and our terms and conditions.
2. We will inspect the appearance of the product (check whether there are tears, frays, strains, mold or other damage, and whether the appearance matches the designated product), but the quality and authenticity of the product, Legality, etc. are not subject to inspections conducted by our company, and we do not guarantee this. The specific method and criteria for inspection shall be as stipulated in THE CKB.
3. The customer cannot order the items listed below, and the Company will not compensate for any damages suffered by the customer when ordering these items.
1) Products whose import, sale, possession, etc. are regulated by treaties and laws such as the Washington Convention
2) Products whose export is prohibited by the Chinese government
3) Products whose import is prohibited by the Japanese government
4) Pornography or other products that violate public order and morals
5) Fragile products such as pottery and glass products (including cases where they are used as part of the product).
6) Living creatures such as animals
7) Products from shops that we have judged to have a bad reputation
8) Other products that the Company deems impossible or difficult to purchase
4. Customers shall not use products purchased from us for purposes other than their original purpose, such as slandering on SNS.
5. When the Company delivers the product to the delivery company designated by the Company, the obligation of the Company has been fulfilled, and the risk related to the product shall be transferred to the customer, but the company shall retain ownership of the product. It shall be transferred to the customer when payment (including settlement from the deposit) is made and the product is handed over by the delivery company.
Article 9 (Shipping fee, etc.)
The product should be shipped in accordance with the shipping method on THE CKB system designated by the company, and the customer should pay the shipping fee after agreeing in advance that the shipping period is required according to the shipping method.
Article 10 (Payment method, etc.)
The payment method for product prices, shipping charges, fees, etc. shall be a deposit system in which the customer charges in advance using our system and settles from the balance, and is specifically subject to THE CKB.
Article 11 (Cancellation of orders and refunds/returns)
1. Cancellations, refunds, returns, and exchanges of orders from customers after the order has been placed are not possible. However, if the Company intentionally or negligently delivers products that differ from the content of the application (poor quality, or a type or number of products different from the content of the order), the refund will be made in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
2. If the Company determines that the product is defective upon inspection, we will request the shop to provide a refund, return, exchange, etc., within the period specified by the sales site or shop that allows for returns. Please acknowledge in advance that the receipt of the product may be delayed or the product may not be delivered depending on the response to refund, return or exchange. However, if the product is a counterfeit product or non-genuine product, the outer box of the product is damaged or dirty, and the image of the product page (photographed, ps, etc.) do not match the actual product received. Please note that we cannot respond to requests for returns, etc. on the grounds that the product is different from what customer imagined.
Article 12 (Use of API)
1. The Company shall be able to link with various Application Programming Interfaces (hereinafter referred to as "the API") that provide functions related to linking with the Service. The API shall be used in accordance with the method stipulated by the company and the provider of API, for the purpose of this Agreement and within the scope not violating this Agreement.
2. When using the API, the customer may pay a fee determined by the Company or the provider of the API.
3. The specific content of the services provided by this API will be described on THE CKB or the website of the provider of this API.
Article 13 (Suspension and termination of API)
1. The Company may suspend the provision of all or part of the API without prior notice to the customer if any of the following items apply.
1) When performing inspection or maintenance work on the computer system related to this API
2) When the operation of this API becomes difficult due to failure of computers, communication lines, etc., erroneous operation, excessive concentration of access, unauthorized access, hacking, etc.
3) When the operation of this API becomes difficult due to force majeure such as war, conflict, earthquake, lightning, fire, wind and flood damage, power outage, natural disaster, etc.
4) In addition, when the Company determines that suspension or interruption is necessary
2. Our company shall be able to change or terminate the contents of this API.
Article 14 (Disclaimer regarding this API)
1. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, legality, non-existence of defects, security, suitability for a specific purpose, non-existence of infringement of rights, or any other matter with respect to this API. In addition, the Company shall not be obligated to modify or improve the API.
2. The customer shall comply with the laws and regulations applicable to the customer, the internal rules of industry organizations, etc., and use this API based on their own responsibility and expense. We do not guarantee compliance with laws and regulations applicable to customers, internal regulations of industry organizations, etc.
3. Any dispute, etc. arising between the customer and the provider of the API or any other third party in relation to the API shall be handled and resolved at the customer's responsibility, and the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for such matters.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any interruption, suspension, termination, unavailability or modification of the provision of the API by the Company, loss of data or equipment failure or damage due to the use of the API, or any other damages suffered by the customer in relation to the API. We will not be held responsible for compensation.
5. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the customer due to deficiencies in the services affiliated with the Company.
Chapter 5 General Provisions
Article 15 (Prohibitions)
When using THE CKB, the following acts are prohibited. In the unlikely event that these are violated, the Company may suspend transactions with the customer or refuse future transactions. In addition, if the Company suffers damage due to the customer's violation, the customer shall be responsible for compensating for the damage.
1) Damaging the rights, interests, reputation, etc. of the Company, other customers, providers of this API, or other third parties.Infringe on the privacy of others or slander others.
2) Using THE CKB for any purpose or method other than its original purpose.
3) Using this service for any purpose, method, or manner that is contrary to public order and morals. Interfering with the operation of this service or other services of the Company, or engaging in any act that may interfere with the operation of this service thing.
4) Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations.
5) Use by anti-social forces, use for anti-social purposes such as money laundering.
6) Violation of various rules established by the Company.
7) Uploading or posting to THE CKB any content such as computer viruses, computer code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; Public transmission by means of e-mail, etc.
8) Collecting or storing other customers' personal information in any manner
9) Diversion or misappropriation of information obtained from our company for commercial purposes or other purposes or methods different from the original purpose
10) Sending false information to us
11) Impersonating another person to use our services
12) Acts that deviate significantly from the purpose of each service
13) To transfer the status and rights as a member to a third party, to have them succeed, or to provide them as collateral.
14) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 16 (Disclaimer)
1. Use this service at your own risk. In addition, please acknowledge the following items in advance.
1) The Company permits customers to access THE CKB, but does not guarantee the content, reliable provision, access results, etc. of the Service. In addition, we are not responsible for any damages incurred by customers as a result of downloading or accessing via the search service of THE CKB.
2) The Company shall not be held responsible for any other damages related to THE CKB service due to system interruption, delay, cancellation, data loss, unauthorized data access, or customer's failure of communication lines, computers, etc. In addition, the company does not guarantee that e-mails, contents, etc. sent from the company's web pages, servers, domains, etc., do not contain harmful items such as computer viruses.
4) We strive to provide accurate information to our customers, but we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information.
5) Our company may change, add or modify the contents of the service without the consent of the customer. In this case, even if the customer suffers damages or disadvantages, we will not bear any compensation or damages.
6) In the service provided by the Company, the information provided by the customer may infringe the rights of third parties (including intellectual property rights such as copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, and portrait rights, including but not limit to these ) and we are compelled to compensate for damages, we will disclaim the customer who provided the information that caused the infringement with all costs related to this (legal costs , damages, attorneys'fees, etc.).
7) Any trouble between customers or between a customer and a third party (including sales sites and shops) shall be resolved between the parties.
8) The Company does not guarantee that harmful information such as various viruses is not included in e-mails and e-mail magazines sent from THE CKB systems, servers, domains, etc.
9) We may provide information, including advice, to our customers, but we do not assume any responsibility for this.
2. Our company may suspend all or part of the service without the customer's consent if any of the following items apply. In this case, even if the customer suffers damage or disadvantage, the Company shall not bear any compensation or disadvantage.
1) System maintenance, update, or when the Company deems it urgent
2) When it is difficult to provide services due to force majeure such as natural disasters, fires, power outages, etc.
3) When it is difficult to provide services due to unforeseen circumstances other than the above
3. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages suffered by the customer in the following cases when the customer orders the product on THE CKB system.
1) When the product is a non-genuine product or a counterfeit product. 2) When the product is out of stock at the shop
3) If the goods are confiscated by customs
4) When import/export to Japan is prohibited by customs
5) When the product is damaged or malfunctions during transportation
6) When there is a falsehood or error in the information such as the delivery address of the product provided by the customer
7) Delivery delays or additional taxation may occur due to the content and number of products ordered by the customer, the circumstances of the sales site or shop, weather, or international affairs
8) Due to force majeure such as natural disasters, wars, riots, labor disputes, etc. If the delivery is delayed or the item is no longer delivered
4. In any case, the customer will be responsible for the customs duty imposed by the customs (including the case of additional taxation) and the shipping fee if the product is returned to the shop by the customs.
Article 18 (Cookies, etc.)
Article 19 (Intellectual property rights of content, etc.)
1. THE CKB and the contents posted on THE CKB (information, data, software, programs, source code, site configuration, interfaces, musics, sounds, photos, images, videos, texts, messages, etc. (including but not limited to these, hereinafter referred to as "Company Content")) belongs to the Company or a person who has granted a license to the Company. Use THE CKB does not imply a license to use the intellectual property rights of the Company or its licensors in relation to THE CKB and Company Content.
2. Unauthorized duplication, public transmission, modification/change, use of our content for commercial purposes, or unauthorized posting/reprinting on third party websites infringing our copyrights and other rights is strictly prohibited.
We will revise these Terms from time to time as necessary. When revising these Terms, the timing and content of the revised Terms will be notified by posting on THE CKB or other methods.
Article 21 (Transfer of Status, etc.)
1. Customers may not assign, transfer, set collateral, or otherwise dispose of rights or obligations under these Terms to a third party without our prior written consent.
2. If we transfer the business related to THE CKB to another company, we may transfer the rights and obligations based on this agreement as well as the customer's account information and other information to the transferee of the business transfer. You agree to such transfer in advance. In addition, the business transfer stipulated in this section shall include not only ordinary business transfer but also business splits and other cases where business is transferred.
Article 22 (Severability)
Even if any provision or part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions and parts except these Terms are invalid or unenforceable are determined shall continue in full force and effect.
Article 23 (Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction)
Any dispute between the two parties regarding this agreement shall be negotiated amicably. If no agreement is reached, the parties may bring a lawsuit in the people's court where the company is located, and the laws of the People's Republic of China shall apply.
Established July 1, 2022